1. Kamal Haasan Kamal Haasan is the most versatile actor that Indi >> Read More... and ' Sarika Sarika Thakur, better known as Sarika is an Indian >> Read More... ' Thakur
Kamal Hassan and Sarika are famous actors of the Indian film industry. Prior to their marriage, the couple was in a live-in relationship for few years. At that time, he was already been married to a dancer,
Bio coming soon...
>> Read More...
, since 1978, and they got divorced after ten years. Sarika and Kamal got married after the birth of their first child Shruti, but their relationship turned worse due to his link-ups with several actresses, and they parted ways after seventeen long years. Presently he is in a live-in relationship with Gouthami.
2. ' Dileep Dileep was born in Kerala as Gopalakrishnan Padman >> Read More... ' and Manju Warrier Manju Warrier is a South-Indian film actress, born >> Read More...
Dileep and Manju Warrier was an admirable couple of Malayalam films as they both acted in three films together and were a favorite among the audience. They got married in the year 1998 in a grand ceremony, but after few years, they got separated and headed for divorce. The couple has a daughter named Meenakshi, who is also a famous face in the Indian film industry.
3. ' Priyadarshan Priyadarshan Soman Nair is a famous Director, Prod >> Read More... ' and ' Lissy The ex-wife of Priyadarshan and a leading heroine >> Read More... '
Priyadarshan is a talented director who has directed films in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, and Malayalam, as well. Lissy is a south Indian actress who fell in love with Priyadarshan and got married to him in the year 1990. They have a son named Siddharth and a daughter named Kalyani. After staying together for twenty-four years, the couple split due to the difference in opinions and extra-marital affairs of Priyadarshan. They got divorced in 2014.
4. ' Ranjith Ranjith is a popular and veteran character role ar >> Read More... ' and Priya Raman Priya Raman is a Tamil actress who entered into Ma >> Read More...
Ranjith is a character artist in Malayalam and Tamil movies whereas Priya Raman is a Malayalam actress and a producer. Both the actors fell in love while shooting for the Tamil movie - Nesam Pudhsu, and got married in the year 1999. They have two kids. After fifteen years, the duo headed for divorce due to his relationship with actress Ragasudha. Later Ranjith married Ragasudha just after his divorce in 2014.
5. Prabhu Deva Story soon >> Read More... and Ramlatha
Prabhu Deva, a famous personality known for his dancing moves, got married in the year 1995, to Ramlatha who is also a dancer, and hails from a Muslim family. After their marriage, she got converted into Hinduism and changed her name to Latha. Their love life was going smooth, and they were happy with each other and had three sons. Suddenly in 2008, they lost their younger son Vishal who was battling cancer and surprisingly there were rumors of Prabhu’s relationship with Nayanthara, who is also an actress. Then Latha headed for divorce in 2010 and threatened him that she’d go on a hunger strike if he marries Nayantara; and later on, this estranged couple finally ended their relationship.
6. Suresh Chandra Menon Suresh Chandra Menon is an Indian cinematographer, >> Read More... and ' Revathi Bio coming soon >> Read More... '
Suresh Chandra is a renowned Public Relations Offi >> Read More...
is an Indian film actor and a director who rose to fame after the hit movie Pudhiya Mugam, along with his wife Revathi, who is also an actress by profession. They got married in the year 1986. Although they seemed to be a perfect couple, due to some personal differences, they got separated in 2002, filed for divorce in 2013, with mutual consent, and never re-married again and are friends now. They don’t have any kids, but Revathi adopted a girl - Mahee - in 2012.
7. Arvind Swamy Arvind Swamy is one of the finest actors from Indi >> Read More... and Gayathri Ramamurthy Bio coming soon... >> Read More...
The Roja fame actor Arvind Swamy married the love of his life, Gayathri, in the year 1994. They had two kids, a girl - Adhira and a boy - Rudra. In 2003, they got separated, and in the year 2010, they filed for divorce due to his alleged relationship with Aparna Mukherjee, who is a lawyer by profession. After their divorce, he married Aparna in 2012.
8. ' Raghuvaran Raghuvaran was an Indian actor and has given two a >> Read More... ' and ' Rohini Rohini is a multi-talented South Indian actress, d >> Read More... '
Raghuvaran has played the role of character artists in Tamil movies. He fell in love with the ex-actress Rohini, and they got married in the year 1996. She gave birth to son Rishi, in 1997, and later on, Rohini filed for divorce due to Raghuvaran’s addiction to alcohol and drugs and also because he used to torture her. They got divorced in 2004.
9. ' Selvaraghavan Born on 5th March 1977, Selvaraghavan is primarily >> Read More... ' and Sonia Agarwal Sonia Agarwal is and actress and model in Indian c >> Read More...
Selvaraghavan is a director in Tamil films and the elder brother of Dhanush, who fell in love with actress Sonia Agarwal during the making of blockbuster film Kadhal Kondein in 2006. They worked together in three films prior marriage. In 2009, they filed for divorce with mutual consent. In 2011, he married Gitanjali Raman and had a daughter named Leelavathi and a son.
10. ' Ramarajan Story soon >> Read More... ' and ' Nalini Nalini or Rani in real life is a South Indian actr >> Read More... '
Ramarajan is a Tamil actor who fell in love with actress Nalini and got married in the year 1987. But after few years, due to differences in their relationship, they parted ways and filed for divorce in 2000. They have twin children, a boy named Arun and girl named Aruna.
LATEST MOVIE REVIEWS