CAST & CREW
MORE CAST & CREW
A Comedy movie trying hard to tickle your funny bone.
Plot: Ka Ka Ka Po is a story of a young girl who possesses some extraordinary powers. Kavita, portrayed by Sakshi Agarwal, has some magical powers to heal wounds of people, be it mental or physical. She has powers to turn people’s fortune. On a parallel note, Kannadasan is an unemployed, college- dropout youngster who finds himself the most unlucky guy in the city. He considers himself a burden until he bumps into Kavita, who turns his fortune by using her powers.
Also, a business tycoon, Rishabrajan has an eye on Kavita and wishes to marry her with the aid of his sister, who happens to be Kavita’s friend. To woo her, he organizes a party where a bizarre incident takes place leaving Kavita devoid of her powers. The story then goes on to cover her past and how she attained those powers.
Analysis: The movie Ka Ka Ka Po is a comedy movie only in its genre and in the script. The moment it comes on screen, the charm and humor are nowhere to be seen. Despite a bunch of comedians involved, the movie fails to tickle. It is obvious that here the script has failed to stand parallel with the performances. The first half of the movie is although interesting, yet the second half falls miserably. One can sense that a better script could have done some justice. The narration, to top the dismay, is even more delusive and sluggish. Overall, the comic element of the movie is missing right from the tip to the toe.
Star Performances: The movie stars a bunch of comedians, but the movie revolves around a girl Kavita, portrayed by Sakshi Agarwal. She has pulled out her role quite well, given the fact that the script is not at all promising. The bunch of comedians who are portraying a number of roles have pulled out their roles brilliantly when looked on an individual basis. The overall performance is not promising, and it is only because of the script.
1. The movie has a sufficient element of comedy, though a bad script overshadows the humor quotient.
2. The individual performances of some comedians are at par than other, which is sure to make you laugh.
3. It outlines a marital relationship and its everyday conundrums.
4. With a comical backdrop, it is hilarious as well reminiscing.
What’s not there?
1. The script is all about beating around the bush. It hardly gets to the point.
2. The overall humor quotient is very less which itself questions the genre of the film.
3. The movie has some bizarre turns wherein Kavita is dealing with all sorts of things in her past, which makes it monotonous and boring.
4. The individual capacity of the comedians is not used up to the mark and does not make it a treat to watch.
Verdict: The movie has decent humor and an average storyline, which makes it nothing but a one-time watch.
LATEST MOVIE REVIEWS