1. The motion picture is on the account of a gangster during the 80’s.
Rajinikanth will no longer be visible in those Lungis. As he is portraying the role of the gangster, he will be seen wearing those gangster suits. I bet you, each of the ‘Rajinikanth’ fan would love to see his makeover in this movie.
2. After giving several hits in the Tamil cinema, Rajinikanth now wanted to work with an unconventional young director and that’s how the director 'Pa. Ranjith' came into the picture. The director put forth two stories in front of the actor: i) Science-horror fiction and ii) Life story of a Tamil gangster in Malaysia. The mega-star opted for the second tale and here now is the movie in front of the audience.
3. Rajinikanth undoubtedly got influenced by '
Kamal Haasan's role in the movie “
Nayagan.” He dreamt of portraying the same character of the gangster as in “Nayagan” and finally Rajini’s dream came true through the motion picture “Kabali.” Henceforth, we can say that Kabali is another portrayal of “Nayagan!”
4. To conduct him hooked on an innovative stage of his profession, Rajinikanth chooses the forthcoming youthful director Pa. Ranjith, who had former, wheeled the unrefined and realistic '
Madras', a movie he loved. Ranjith wanted to fetch out the artist in Rajinikanth resembling no erstwhile performer in the current times.
5. No typical camera tricks and unnecessary dialogues in the movie. Rajinikanth wanted it to be a straightforward film with no additional drama in it.
Radhika Apte’ is portraying the role of Kabali’s spouse which to an extent has helped Rajinikanth to keep his performance toned down. A perfect balance is noticeable in their chemistry.
7. At the age of 30, Radhika is a more established co-star than Rajinikanth’s previous two supporting actresses ‘
Sonakshi Sinha’ in 'Lingaa’ and '
Deepika Padukone' in 'Kochdaiiyan.’ Also, she does not cooperate any outstrip in the movie.
8. The letter “R” has been playing a key role in Rajinikanth’s life. As his last hit film was “
Robot,” no doubt, even this time the trio of three R’s: Ranjith, Rajinikanth and Radhika will give a smashing hit on the silver screen.
9. Rajinikanth hunted for additional songs and humor components in the film, though the executive unashamedly denied for the same.
10. Do not miss the opportunity to perceive Rajinikanth in a certainly not seen Avatar before.