Did you knew this before?
- Hirani was first visible in the previous Fevicol commercial of “Jor Laga ke Haisha”.
- Before making his directorial debut in Bollywood, Hirani was the subordinate of the director
Vidhu Vinod Chopra
- Probably Anurag was into zoology during his college days and was least interested in cinematography.
- Italian films seem to have inspired Anurag for film making.
- You think “Black Friday” was his first executive debut in Bollywood? It was the movie “Paanch” which is restricted till today’s time by the Censor Board.
- Before his directorial debut in Bollywood, Mohit worked as an action camera (clap-boy) for Mahesh Bhatt’s film.
and Mohit Suri are siblings.
- Son of the late Yash Raj Chopra, Aditya Chopra made his directorial debut in Bollywood at an early age of 23 with the film “Aag”.
- Aditya is passionate about sports like Football.
- Abbas is considered as the King of Suspense Fictions in Indian cinema.
- Abbas never spent a day distant from Mustan. Indeed, their duo as directors is a big hit of Bollywood.
- Besides being an Indian cinematographer, Indra Kumar used to work as a comedian in Gujarati movies.
- Do you know this?
and Indra are siblings!
- He never missed his 5:39 AM Virar Local till the age of 15 for traveling towards his school at Kalina.
- When Rohit was assisting the administrator of the movie “Phool Aur Kante” Kuku Kohli, he used to get paid Rs 35 on a daily basis.
- Besides a director in Bollywood, Neeraj is also a known writer who is praised for the novel “Ghalib Danger”.
- Training a non-dancer like
in the dance form Kathak for the film “Bhool Bhulaiya” was the greatest challenge for him.
- You will always find
in movies directed by Priyadarshan.
Ram Gopal Varma
- OMG! His parents thought Ram was a hopeless creature when he was a child.
- They doubted him to have been influenced by bullying others in the class.
- One of the popular directors among the Bollywood, Ram Gopal Varma is a Civil Engineer by education.