This movie is a 2015 Kannada drama film by Harsha. The film’s screenplay and the story are also by the director.
Plot: A couple is seen adopting Viraj. He falls in love with his father’s friend’s daughter, Geetha. The father invites her family to their wedding anniversary. He proposes Viraj’s marriage with her, but her father rejects. The reason cited – Viraj is adopted. He is shocked and ends up in a heart attack. He takes admission to a hospital. He regains his consciousness. He reveals that Viraj is not an orphan and that his mother and grandfather are still alive. He starts his quest to get back to his mother, to the land of his cold-hearted grandfather. Is Viraj successful in his quest? Does he reunite with his family? Find it out, watch the movie.
Analysis: It is a heart touching story. The first half is important as it shows Viraj’s and his parent’s story in flashback. The second half devotes to his quest. The tortoise paced narration and the storyline will not be able to aid for long. The cameos by the other stars would aid in compensation and in grossing the opening.
Shiva Rajkumar’s acting and his vivacious peformance is one of the major attractions. Sadhu Kokila And Shiva Rajkumar’s comedy timing is commendable. The cinematography and screenplay compliments each other. The dialogues, choreography and action are entertaining and massy. . The action sequences are outstanding and editing is tidy and crisp. Swamy J Swami J, from Bannali, Mandya, Karnataka is a well >> Read More... , cameraman could have averted the dust in the air in the sequence of the title song.
Star performance: Shivarajkumar’s performance is the highlight of the movie. His emotions and actions are flawless. All the three heroines play their role quite well. and Nabha Natesh Nabha Natesh is a film actress from India. She pre >> Read More... are the show-stealers. Along with Subhra Ayyappa, the trio delivers enough to set the screen ablaze with their charms. Jayasudha plays the role of the mother perfectly well with amazing stability. Madhu Guruswamy Madhu Guruswamy is an Indian actor, who was born i >> Read More... blends the roles of father and grandfather perfectly. Raavi Kale, Avinash touches the heart with their soft roles.
• The movie keeps the audience engrossed.
• Harsha’s magical touch the unique selling point of it. Time and again he proves himself to be one of the best film-makers
• The pillar of success is Arjun Janya’s music. The songs are a big hit in the market.
• The editing is clean and sparkling.
• Ravi Teja Ravi Teja is the popular Telugu hero, whose birth >> Read More... , Siva Karthikeyan, Ravi Chandran Bio coming soon... >> Read More... and Dileep share the screen space with Shivanna for the Title Track.
What’s not there?
• The comedy bits do not provoke a hearty laugh.
• The female characters disappear in a flash of their appearance. It appears that they did not get the full time to exhibit their potential.
• There is an excess of action and sentiments run high in the film, and could be trying times for the audience who are not die-hard fans of Shivarajkumar.
• Not a fresh venture.
• The movie sets at a slow pace, and the tender emotions might get the audience bored, except the fans.
Verdict: A Shivanna fan, this one is a must watch for you! The mother-son duo is ought to bring tears to every filmgoer’s eyes.