• Early Life:-
When and where was
Shah Rukh Khan born? What are the titles given to him by his fans?
- Shah Rukh Khan was born on 2nd November, 1965 in a Muslim family in
New Delhi. The titles given to him are “Badshah of Bollywood” or “King of Bollywood” or “King Khan”.
Where did Shah Rukh do his schooling from, and what was he awarded, for his excellent performance?
- Shah Rukh attended the St. Columbia’s school, in New Delhi. Excelling in his studies and sports such as football, he was awarded the “Sword of Honor”.
• Television Debut:-
What is the name of the television series with which Shah Rukh made his television debut? What was the name of the character played by him?
- The 1989 Fauji series marked the television debut of Shah Rukh, in which he played the leading role of Abhimanyu Raj.
• Movies that got him Critical Claim:-
He won a critical claim for many of his films; name four of his films and the characters he played in them that made him the versatile actor.
- Devdas (2002) he played the role of an alcoholic, a hockey coach in Chak De! , a NASA scientist in Swades (2004), and a guy inflicted with Asperger syndrome in My Name Is Khan (2010). -
• Blockbuster Hits:-
2013 and 2014 saw some of his blockbuster films. What are the names of his highest grossing films?
Chennai Express and
Happy New Year are the two of his highest grossing films.
• Year of Resurgence:-
After a debacle of films, which year was considered as the year of resurgence? What was the transformation his home production witnessed?
- After few setbacks in his career, 2004 marked the return of the Badshah. Also, his home production, which was initially called as Dreamz Unlimited was transformed into Red Chillies Entertainment, making his wife –
Gauri Khan as the producer.
• Awards and Accolades:-
Being the versatile actor he is, he has won many awards. How many Filmfare has he won in total?
- For his exemplary performance in over 80+ movies, he has won around 13 Filmfare in total.
• Indian Premier League:-
With keen interest towards sports, which team does he co-owns and along with whom, in the Indian Premier League?
- Shah Rukh Khan co-owns the Kolkata Knight Riders along with
Juhi Chawla and her husband,
• Wankhede Ban:-
In May 2012, during Indian Premier League, who banned the entry of Shah Rukh Khan in Wankhede stadium and for how many years?
- In the match of Kolkata Knight Riders vs. Mumbai Indians, for arguing with the security guards, he was banned by Mumbai Cricket Association for 5years.
In 2007, in the poll done by the popular magazine “Eastern Eye” he ranked number 1 in which list?
- In the poll done, he topped the list of the sexiest man in Asia. He is considered as one of the most stylish and influential person in the world.
With the most popular face and charming persona, he’s the face of many brands thus contributing a 6% share of the TV advertising market. Name the brands endorsed by King Khan.
- Pepsi, Nokia, Hyundai, Asian Paints, Dish TV D’décor, Lux and Tag Heuer are some of the brands endorsed by Shah Rukh.
Loved and adored by the masses, his life has been documented in several non-fiction films. Name such two films that were documented on him.
- Owing to his popularity and crazy fandom, his life has been documented in films such as “The Inner and Outer World of Shah Rukh Khan” (2005) and “Living with a Superstar - Shah Rukh Khan”
• Campaign and Social Activities:-
Shah Rukh has been actively involved with various governmental programs. Name such governmental programs and groups he’s been associated with.
- Shedding a bit of light on his philanthropic side, Shah Rukh has been deeply involved and also the brand ambassador of governmental groups such as “Pulse Polio” and “National AIDS Control Organization”
• Charitable Deeds:-
In 2011, he was awarded an accolade, being the only Indian to win it. Name the award and the noble cause.
- For his charitable commitment, Shah Rukh received the UNESCO's Pyramide con Marni award to provide education for children.
• Government Accolades:-
For having dedicated most of his years to the film and entertainment industry, what were the awards he received , by the government?
- The Government of India honored him with the Padma Shri for his contributions to movie, as well as the Government of France awarded him both the Ordre des Arts ET des Lettres and the Légion d'honneur.