CAST & CREW
San ’75 Pachattar is a movie based on the conditions of India when a crisis was declared in 1975. It states the peculiar Indian conditions under the president’s rule. The film also deals with the launching of the first mobile phone in India.
Plot: San ’75 Pachattar deals with the events which took place in India in 1975. From the time when the country was under president’s rule, with the launch of the first mobile phone in India and how people were ready even to kill anybody to get a phone. It shows the chase behind to get a phone. The deal is so alluring that everyone wants to control it for the near future. They even use some criminals to manipulate the agreement so that they could grab the benefit of the deal. The film reveals a conversation of a deal taken place between the buyer and seller for a phone.
Analysis: The picture features Kay Kay Menon in the lead role. Navneet Behal, the director of the flick and his team, researched about the happenings of 1975 so that they could portray the lives of people during seventies in India. Behal had tried everything to create that vintage and authentic look in the film. Even the trailer of the movie has left the audience stunned.
Star Performances: The hero of the picture, Kay Kay Menon is seen carrying a look which men use to in the seventies. His nicely brushed hair with a side partition totally creates the look of 70’s. Kirti Kulhari, Tom Alter, and Pravesh Rana also play important characters in the movie. Their acting has left the viewers shellshock and wondering about the events and conditions of the past.
1. The film revolves around the happenings in India during the mid 1975s.
2. The performance done by the actors will leave the audience stunned.
3. The flick deals with the arrival of the first cellular phone in India and how people got crazy for accruing it.
4. Based on the genre which Bollywood has hardly explored, San ’75 Pachattaris sure to please the viewers.
5. Music given by Sandeep Madhavan completes the effect of India in the seventies.
What’s not there?
1. The script does not reveal the characters appropriately.
2. The flick does not show the importance of the government as the country was under president’s rule.
Verdict: San ’75 Pachattar, based on a thriller story has left the people in a shock. With an interesting and a different plotline, the movie is a must watch.
OTHER MOVIE REVIEWS