CAST & CREW
MORE CAST & CREW
Short filmmakers are endeavoring into the big screen, and N Rajesh Kumar is one such entry. For those who may not know, Rajesh Kumar was associated with the Kalaignaar TV project Nalaiya Iyakkunar.
Plot: A young man bounces upon a lovely girl when he comes to the station to drop his buddy. He falls so much in love with her that he takes up the journey to Nagercoil and sits besides her. Eventually she also likes him. But there are some hiccups in their love story and whether they eventually win forms the rest of the story.
Mithun is indeed a revelation. He has a promising future. He trusts his body language more than dialogues to express his love. Mridula Murali's performance is appreciable.
The film takes place in one night, but the director has to be commended for refraining from bad scenes. The flick revolves around the two lead characters most of the time.
1. The film is engrossing.
2. The comedy track of Aadhavan deserves accolades.
3. The cinematography of N S Rajesh is commendable. He has given the right feel in the train.
4. Vijay Benjamin's music is ok.
What's not there?
1. The supporting cast is wasted.
2. You get tired by watching most of the portions in the train.
You can surely take this journey once.
OTHER MOVIE REVIEWS