CAST & CREW
MORE CAST & CREW
Ungarala Rambabu Click to look into! >> Read More... is a good humor which includes an interesting love story; different aspects of life are involved in this movie. The movie is not containing any valedictory point, it is meant just for entertainment purpose.
This is the story of a person named Ram Babu who is a cherished grandson of a rich man. Because of his grandfather’s unbeatable love, he never tried to make his own identity. After the death of his grandfather, Ram Babu realizes the truth that he is losing everything. To rescue himself from that situation he took help from badam baba. He suggested him to go to the barren land and planting the trees. The Miracle happens in his life; he found 200 crores over there. Because of this incident, he started believing in astrology and later on again he found crises in business. Badam baba now asked him to marry a girl, to save him from these consequences. Unfortunately, he fell in love with a girl named savitri but that is not the end he faces many troubles for his love. Check out his journey, how he wins the heart of savitri’s father? Whether he is succeeded in the challenge given by savitri’s father?
Kranthi Madhav Kranthi Madhav is a film director who works in the >> Read More... is deep down into his profession and shows his full dedication when it comes to movie direction, his movies like ‘Malli Malli Rani Roju’ and ‘ungarala Ram Babu’ fired the screen and won the audience.
• Sunil as Ram Babu played a fantabulous role. People are expecting a dexterous come back of Sunil by this movie.
• Miya George The young Indian model and South Indian actress Gi >> Read More... as Savitri has an appealing character which she incorporated so well.
• Prakash Raj Prakash Raj, born on 26th of March, 1965, as Praka >> Read More... as Ranga Nayar, (the father of savitri ). It is the most critical role, the person here is more capitalist and economist and to deal with him is very difficult.
• Pisani Krishna Murali as Badam Baba, it is the funniest character in the movie illustrating the astrology in power and, of course, Badam Baba’s acting is substantial in the film.
1. The humor in the movie is astonishing, there is no vulgarity in the movie though it is certified as U/A.
2. The interesting part of the movie is, it is not just humor, but it includes a phenomenal story lineup which makes sense.
3. Mohammad Ghibran adds relevant music to the film.
What’s not there?
1. The movie is exaggerated, more of fiction instead of factual astrology.
2. Somehow the story is contradicting as it is promoting the superstitious beliefs.
3. The execution could be more thoughtful with respect to continuity.
The movie Ungarala Rambabu amuses the audience with its chucklesome love story if you like this genre watch the movie.
LATEST MOVIE REVIEWS