CAST & CREW
MORE CAST & CREW
Viraivil Isai..The title itself will tell about the aspirations of the protagonists. Yes, when two roommates, who dream of making it big in the film industry (it is their well-nurtured dream since childhood), finally get a chance, they are involved in a murder case! There is also the romance element in the film, with the heroines playing spoilsports to the heros' dreams.
Viraivil Isai is another film made with a shoestring budget. It is shot all over Tamil Nadu. Certain small budget films made it big just through the script. Here then, the script of Viraivil Isai has been tested time and again in Kollywood. However, debutante director Prabakharan (who has worked in dramas before) has managed to give some twists to the movie. But, the youngsters' efforts in trying to get a break in the film industry is overused in the flick.
1. Mahendran is a revelation in the movie. He has come up with good performance.
1. Youngsters will connect with the characters in the flick.
2. The romance portion is quite compelling.
3. The twists and turns keep you hooked to the seat.
4. The music of M S Ram is quite lively.
What's not there?
1. The film is quite dramatic, and it tests your patience sometimes.
2. We are quite used to the characters that we see in the flick.
3. Some scenes, which have to be shot in a professional manner, are incompetent.
4.The script could have been crafted in a better fashion.
The film will connect with the youngsters.
OTHER MOVIE REVIEWS