A girl runs away with the love of her life as she needs to escape from the rather stubborn parents who want to get her married to a guy of their choice. How does the girl brave all the odds?
The main leads of this movie are newcomers. Therefore, the expectations from them are slightly high. They, however, fail to impress the audience with their acting. Armaan doesn't have any kind of originality in the way he acts or speaks, and Deeksha looks extremely perplexed. Both of them need to do a lot of hard work.
The bars are raised high for Armaan and Deeksha who are newcomers. However, they have done an average job only.
- When you watch this movie you will never be bored as there are some locations that the movie offers. The cinematography is excellent.
- This film is blessed with the music of A R Rahman. He can spread his charm in this movie like he does in all other movies. His compositions are energetic, lively and vivid which gives the movie the much-needed life.
What’s not there?
- The script is very thin, and the plot is super slim and extremely senseless. The kind of confusion that is seen in almost all the scenes in the movie makes it lose its essence. There is such futility in the plot that the lengthy minutes of the movie seem redundant and are rendered unnecessary.
- There is absolutely no strength in the script of the movie and the writing seems flawed. The direction also is glitchy.
- It requires a lot of patience and strength to sit through the whole movie without getting annoyed.
This movie is passable because there seems nothing special about it.