1. Esha Deol Esha Deol is an Indian film actress, who was born >> Read More... and Bharat Takhtani Bio coming soon... >> Read More...
Esha and the business man Bharat had their wedding at Isckon temple on June 29, in the year 2012. Deol family friends say that Esha is pregnant and family were exalted with this news. It has reported that Esha is staying with her mother. The couple confirmed about the expectation of the first child.
2. Soha Ali Khan Soha Ali Khan was born into a royal family. She is >> Read More... and Kunal Khemu Kunal Khemu is an Indian actor who was involved wi >> Read More...
Soha and Kunal wedding happened on 25 January 2015. Before marriage, they stayed together and found it well to settle with each other. Soha explains that she doesn't find any meaning after her knot with Kunal and things might get changed after some time because they are expecting a baby. According to Indian Express, the report says that Soha is pregnant, but the excited husband revealed the joyful news.
3. Pooja Sharma Pooja Sharma is an Indian television actress, anch >> Read More... and Pushkar Pandit Bio coming soon... >> Read More...
The Diya Aur Baati Hum show actress married Pushkar Pandit on 22nd February 2016. The couple is very excited to introduce their baby in their life. Pooja shares the news on posting a picture on Instagram by flaunting her baby very proudly.
4. Disha Vakani Disha Vakani, an Indian television and commercial >> Read More... and Mayur Padia
The favorite of all Disha Vakani who plays Daya role in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma. Disha married a chartered accountant Mayur Padia, and now the couple is expecting a child. Disha says that she doesn't want to quit the show as she is comfortable shooting. Recently, she has taken a break because of her pregnancy, and her fans are excited for her child as well as waiting for her presence in the show.
5. Lisa Haydon Lisa Haydon is an Indo Australian model, who born >> Read More... and Dino Lalvani
Lisa and Dino took vows together for their wedding ceremony in 2016, which was on the beach. After in 2017, there was information that she is pregnant. Lisa posted on Instagram her beatification in a bikini; carrying her baby in her stomach and put the caption "Humble Beginnings."
6. Deepika Singh Deepika Singh was born on 26 July 1989 in a very >> Read More... and
Diya Aur Bati Hum TV serial, the show was a flop, but now Deepika's fans are rejoicing to the core because there was an announcement of her pregnancy. In 2014, she married the director of the show Rohit Goyal. The duo was joyous with a boy on 20 May.
7. Nisha Rawal After gaining success as a model for various brand >> Read More... and Karan Mehra Karan Mehra is a model, Hindi TV actor, and a fash >> Read More...
Nisha and Karan are the most lovely couple in Indian Television industry. They almost had married for five years before that they were dating for six years. The duo announced the pregnancy of their first baby; they kept the due date secret. The couple keeps baby shower on 29 May, and the pictures of Nisha seems that the day is not far away.
8. Pooja Joshi Pooja Joshi is an Indian Hindi Television actress. >> Read More... and Manish Arora Manish Arora is an Indian TV serial actor who came >> Read More...
Pooja Joshi from the serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is not just happy for her current show but also joyful for her first child. Pooja got married to Manish in the year 2015. Pooja is in the duration of her third month and most probably delivering the baby this year, but is not yet confirmed.
9. Reeva Solanki and Ravindra Jadeja
The Indian cricketer spinner Ravindra married Reeva in April 2016. The news spread all over the media that Ravindra and Reeva become parents, they both are expecting a child in May end.
10. Deepali Pansare Deepali Pansare hails from Nasik, an engineering s >> Read More... and Suveer Safaya
Star Plus show, Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon actress Deepali Pansare had a long relationship with Suvreen from 2014. After three years of their blissful marriage, they both are ready to become parents in 2017. On May 18, Deepali is blessed to have a baby boy. She shared the news on social media sites including on Instagram with a cute image of her baby.
LATEST MOVIE REVIEWS