CAST & CREW
MORE CAST & CREW
Ram Charan is a committed IPS trainee who is keen on eliminating crime in Hyderabad. So he plans to find the real person behind all the crimes. Finally he finds that Aravind Swamy is the person behind these acts. What does Ram Charan do? Is he successful in putting an end to the crimes? Watch the movie Dhruva to know.
The hero’s and antagonist’s characters are etched well. Ram Charan has an onscreen charisma and his styling has been done flawlessly. Everything suits for an IPS trainee character. He even expresses well in this movie. Aravind Swamy, who is doing the same role of the original, has a plump role as the antagonist in the movie and he has nailed it with his performance. He gives an outstanding performance and is one of the main merits of Dhruva. Rakul Preet Singh, though has a small role, looks beautiful and does a good job. Posani Krishna Murali gives the required comedy relief to the movie.. Navadeep plays his part well as the hero’s friend.
Surender Reddy is attempting at a remake for the first time in his career. The screenplay is paced convincingly.
• The visuals of Dhruva are a treat to the eyes.
• The content of the film is so powerful that it keeps us hooked to the seats throughout.
• The second of Dhruva is commendable.
• Hiphop Thamizha’s music is pretty good but it is the BGM that scores even better.
What’s not there?
• Being an action thriller the movie has less scope for comedy.
• There are some logical mistakes in the movie.
The movie is strong in technical aspects and Ram Charan has involved himself in a different genre. Can watch it this weekend.
OTHER MOVIE REVIEWS