CAST & CREW
MORE CAST & CREW
Will Gluck’s book “Peter Rabbit” is a story which doesn't have a hero. The voice in movie are given by Rose Byrne The famous English actress Rose Byrne was born in >> Read More... , James Corden James Corden's first appearance on-stage was w >> Read More... , Daisy Ridley, Margot Robbie, and Domhnall Gleeson. When the unfriendly neighbor Mr. McGregor dies, Peter Rabbit feels all his worries are over but there is a new McGregor who inherits the house, and now Peter has a new enemy to compete with.
On one side you have Peter who believes he can steal any vegetable he likes from the garden next to his residential area. On the other hand, you have Mr. McGregor who has his own rules and believes that if a rabbit strays into his garden, he has the right to kill the rabbit and eat it. He has already taken Peter’s father in. The old McGregor exits very fast in the movie. He’s replaced by a much younger version of Mr. McGregor, his great-nephew who is Peter’s new enemy. How far does this game prolong? Does Peter survive the wrath of Mr. McGregor? To find out what happens next in the plot, watch the film.
The human element of everything from Peter’s book has been reworked and modernized. Gleeson manages the tricky character of the younger McGregor ; a London boy who doesn't know the way things work here with the rabbits.
Peter is voiced by James Corden, who is a fine actor in his 40’s. It is an odd casting as Peter sounds too mature and looks like someone who knows everything, rather than a young and naïve rabbit. Gleeson, the younger McGregor has performed his character pretty well. Rose Byrne pulls the role of the neighbor next-door very well and justifies her character.
1. The animation of all the animals in the film is very adorable and furry.
2. Gleeson is extremely outshining the cast with his performance.
What’s not there?
1. Will Gluck’s efforts don’t pay well because of the character of Peter, although it has many charming moments.
2. To be precise, it is the voice of Peter we are talking about here.
3. Peter has a character of a brat and is notorious so he should have been played by someone like Taron Egerton He was the Best male Newcomer for showcasing great >> Read More... or Will Paulter to give the voice the required tinge of boyishness and adorableness.
4. Gluck’s choice of modernizing the book has worked against him.
All in all, the animals are cute and Gleeson has done a splendid job with his role. It is an adorable film.
LATEST MOVIE REVIEWS