The Unknown facts about Bollywood Choreographers
- Geeta was the subordinate choreographer of Farah.
- She got her fame after being a critic in the popular dance show on the channel Zee TV “Dance India Dance”.
- She is still unmarried as Master Feroz is very overprotective of her.
- Marzi received his dancing skills from Shiamak Davar’s coaching.
- He had a crush on the TV actress Rashmi Desai.
- Vaibhavi was the subordinate of the well-known choreographer
- She had an affair with the famous Bollywood Executive Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
- Being a choreographer, Ashley made his first appearance in the industry by hosting a small screen show “
Good Morning India” in a boogie turf.
- Our beloved dancer Ganesh is a choreographer too.
- The legendary item song “Babuji Zara Dheere Chalo” was directed by none other than him.
- The most admired face among the choreographers of Indian cinema, Remo D’souza has an immense knowledge of dancing without any professional coaching.
- Remo got the break to the Bollywood with the song “
- Beside a choreographer, Remo during his teenage days was also an athlete.
- Bollywood’s one of the famous choreographers, Raghava is considered to be suffering from Brain Tumor.
- His actual name is Raghav Murugaiyan.
- He got his first break in the Bollywood as a choreographer with the movie “Lagaan.”
- Terence is much fond of traveling.
- One of the most bindass choreographers of Bollywood, Farah Khan has the phobia for pine needle. Due to this, she doesn’t even allow doctors to inject her.
- Farah acquired IVF action to envisage her triplets.
- Like Remo, even Farah did not undergo any professional coaching for dance.
Salman Khan appreciated Ahmed Khan for making him dance on the exact beats for one of the songs in the movie “
- I bet that you didn't knew this before,
Shahid Kapoor and Ahmed Khan are childhood buddies.