1. Ladies and Gentleman:
coordinated the film, and the desires were colossal with an obligation star cast that included Mohanlal. Chandrabose turns into a heavy drinker after his significant other's demise. His lifetakes a fascinating turn after he deters a youthful IT proficient from conferring suicide. The cinematographer Sathish kurup needed lighting sense, and the scenes were extremely ambiguous.
2. Geethanjali: Anjali, whose sister Geeta has conferred suicide, is spooked by her soul upon arrival to her mom's home. At the point when analyst Dr. Sunny tries to help Anjali, he makes a stunning disclosure. The photos had poor camera edges and murkiness
3. Kalimannu: Chief Blessy hoarded the features for shooting with a pregnant Swetha Menon and after that, for shooting her conveyance. What's more, after the commotion, what went on screen was a disgusting misfortune, which was a commercial for some rich doctor's facility. Kalimannu however centred around the components of Kerala, it didn't convey its impact in the cinematography.
4. 3 Dots: After he made a phenomenal introduction with Ordinary, executive Sugeeth needed to satisfy enormous desires, and he made a mutilated chaos called 3 Dots. With no content and some despicable exhibitions, the film taunted the watchers. Ezhu Sundara, the altering, was what turned into a catastrophe in the story as per commentators. Slack of time and unnecessary cuts that were included.
5. Rathrikal: Dileep was on an enchantment, after kept running with Z review films like
, Sringaravelan and
rounding up the moolah fantastically. Be that as it may, Ezhu Sundara Rathrikal came as a jar from the blue.
, who made a brainless parody Pullippulikalum Aattinkkuttiyum that went ahead to end up plainly a hit fell level with this one.
: Anoop Menon's jokes with infidelity, liquor and two sided connotation exchanges finished at any rate for some time, when the crude Hotel California turned out to be ghastly. The G&E team individuals did not give their best work which can be seen in the scenes.
7. Kadal Kadannoru Mathukkutty: - The main roles were played by Mammootty and Ranjith along with cameos by performers including Dileep and Mohanlal. Even these couldn't spare Kadal Kadannoru Mathukkutty from ending up being a crazy issue.
8. Olipporu: That Fahadh Faasil, the blue peered kid of Malayalam silver screen couldn't do anything incorrectly was the discernment, and he even ended up being the redeeming quality in films like Red Wine and Immanuel. Be that as it may, with Olipporu, things were different, and this one was ludicrous definitely. However, Fahadh gave his complete self to the character. The IOS of the camera was too high which caused obscurity in the shots likewise the panoramic shots could have been better with a dolly.
9. Kunjananthante Kada: After the fabulous Adaminte Makan Abu, executive Salim Ahmad made a chaotic misfortune with Mammootty as a vain businessperson experiencing a disturbed marriage. The cinematography regarded one degree, however, there was poor surrounding and wide shots and close up shots in ranges. The lighting could have been better is the thing that faultfinders felt.
10. Pattam Pole: Cinematographer turned executive Azhagappan's Pattam Pole had Dulquer Salmaan as a sweetheart kid. Furthermore, the on-screen character acted on screen as though he was not intrigued by the entire undertaking. The cinematography downside in the motion picture is that sure shots had low aperture in the camera focal point, alternate issues weren't right: powerful range and frame rate.