CAST & CREW
Nowadays Jagapati Babu is shining in character artist roles. He has done well in Legend and Srimathudu where he did character roles. In the recently released HIthudu, he has essayed the lead role.
Jagapati Babu was associated with the Naxalites earlier, but he leaves that and starts a school in Paderu to motivate education in students. Meanwhile, Meera Nandan is a carefree and happy girl and is also proficient in her studies. Impressed by Meera’s talent Jagapathi decides to educate her. It happens that Meera is faced with a problem. Due to this Jagapati asks her to leave to another town and pursue her studies there. What happens next? Will Jagapati Babu succeed in supporting Meera in pursuing her studies? Watch the movie to find out.
Jagapati Babu delivers a composed performance.He doesn’t show any starry airs in the movie. Meera Nandan has good scope to perform, and she has given a topnotch performance. Banerjee, CVL Narasimha Rao, and others have supported well.
The movie is surely message-oriented, but the director Viplav could have also concentrated on the commercial angle. The movie highlights good points like motivating education in villages, and the director should be appreciated for that. Also, the director has handled the subject with subtlety. But the movie stumbles when it comes to showcasing the type of relationship with the lead pair.
1. The story is good though presentation could have been better.
2. The cinematography of Bharani K Dharan is the highlight of the movie.
3. Editing of Dharmendra Kakarala is pretty ok.
4. Kota’s music is commendable.
5. The movie is devoid of vulgarity that is surely its asset.
6. Certain dialogues deserve special mention.
What’s not there?
1. The narration of the movie is very slow.
2. It seems the director was confused in delivering what he actually wanted to tell.
3. One wonders why some songs are added in the movie.
4. The movie is in predictable lines.
You can watch the movie for the meaningful message conveyed.
OTHER MOVIE REVIEWS