CAST & CREW
Sri Murali, fresh from the success of Ugramm, has come up with Rathavara.
Sri Murali plays the titular role in this movie. He is a hired gun for an MLA (Ravishankar) and the latter once demands a very strange help from Sri Murali. The assignment is something unimaginable. What is it? I don’t want to play spoilsport. Watch the movie to find out.
Chikkanna and Sadhu Kokila give the comic tempo to the movie, but it doesn’t work out quite well. Charan Raj plays the role of a police officer, and he is assigned the task of finding of unusual killings for which innocent people have been jailed. Eventually, everything turns to Rathavara. All these are shown in a fast pace in the movie. But again, you cannot expect an Ugramm in this movie.
Sri Murali has done a commendable job in the movie. The scenes he shares with Lokesh deserve special mention. Rachita Ram has done what is required of her. Other casts including Chikkana, Sadhu Kokila, Ravishankar and Charan Raj have supported well. Bhajarangi Lokesh’s character is etched well, and he has come out with a topnotch performance.
1. The movie has a strange plot.
2. The background score of Ravi Basrur is very good.
3. The action sequences are an asset to the movie, especially the one shot inside a tunnel. Kudos to stunt master Different Danny!
4. Cinematography by Bhuvan Gowda is excellent.
5. The narration goes at a fast pace.
6. The suspense element is quite alarming. Watch the movie to find out.
What’s not there?
1. The romance element could have been better.
2. The comedy track is not appreciable.
3. There are a lot of scenes that involve blood and gore.
4. There is a melodramatic streak in the movie.
The movie can be watched once.
OTHER MOVIE REVIEWS