CAST & CREW
MORE CAST & CREW
Randeep Hooda is himself a charm of many hearts. His physique and personality are enough to attract the crowd in the box office. The movie is based on crime, it is indeed an important issue which needs to be raised. This movie will probably force people to understand this issue and get some concern of related authorities as well.
This movie is about a person who is involved in the smuggling of blood. This person is least bothered about the emotions of anyone. He threatens public and no one calls against him. He even drags people for doing his wrong deeds. There is one more speciation in the movie, another love story is going on in a sober person. Unfortunately, that person is not getting any source of earnings and his girlfriend denied marrying him because he is jobless. He joined ‘Shanker’ who is the smuggler. To know more watch ‘YEH-LAL-RANG’.
Sayed Ahmed Afzal directed this movie so well, and Randeep Hooda compliments him so well. The movie is okay according to the critics and also audience expected more from it. Although it is a good experience, whatever issues were tried to be raised, accomplished so well.
• Randeep Hooda is the protagonist of the movie. He is an exuberant actor. And even people say that he is the most dedicated and concerned actor. His hard work is appreciated by every director.
• Also, the supporting role actors do great on their part. It is a fantastic teamwork.
What’s there in the movie?
• The dialogues of the movie are very dramatic which perfectly suits the movie.
• The protagonist is wicked in his character.
• The issue raised is totally different and till now very less people work on it.
What’s not there in the movie?
• The shots and angles are not that much perfect according to the perspective of cinematography.
• The movie is bounded to some extent, it seems to be closed in particular scenes.
• The movie goes boring at some stages.
This movie is based on social snag; people can watch the movie to understand this phase of our society.
LATEST MOVIE REVIEWS