1. Parvathy kick-started her career in the entertainment industry as an anchor on small screen.
2. The 2006 Malayalam flick Out of Syllabus was the first movie acted by this talented actress. She was seen in a supporting character in this movie.
3. Parvathy is blessed with the chance of getting substantial roles right from the beginning of her film profession.
, the much-acclaimed movie of recent times, was instrumental in giving Parvathy the much-needed recognition. Her role in this multi-starrer movie was that of an RJ and she captured the attention of the masses through her commendable performance in the movie. Bangalore Days is also one of the greatest hits of Mollywood.
5. Parvathy is indeed a versatile actress of Malayalam film industry. She has experimented a lot in her movies especially in her physical appearance.
6.Though Prithviraj mainly hogged the limelight for his terrific performance in Ennu Ninte Moideen, Parvathy also gave an equally stunning performance. She essayed the role of Kanchanamala, Moideen’s lover, with utter conviction.
7. Parvathy is known for her meticulous preparation of her characters and her effort is mostly visible in the big screen.
8. Parvathy won the Kerala State Film Award of 2015 for her splendid performances in Ennu Ninte Moideen and Charlie. The two characters were completely different but she managed to win the heart of the audiences. Charlie, Poo (Tamil), and Bangalore Days also fetched awards for Parvathy.
9. Notebook, Poo (Tamil) , Maryan (Tamil), City of God, and Charlie are some of the other memorable movies in Parvathy’s career.
10. Parvathy has never failed to impress the audiences and since her debut she has consistently embellished her acting prowess.
11. Parvathy has acted as the daughter of Kamal Hassan in the critically acclaimed Tamil flick
12. Besides making her presence felt in Mollywood and Kollywood Parvathy has also worked in Kannada films including
, where she shared screen space with Shivrajkumar.
13. Even though Parvathy is just 18 films old she has carved a niche for herself in a short period of time. Way to go Parvathy!