was born on the 16th of January in the year 1984 in Chandigarh. Chandigarh is where she completed her education. But later, like any other Bollywood aspirant, she moved to Mumbai.
2. What did you want to become when you are all grown up? This question is something that every one of us has been answering through our growing years. The answers have always changed from time to time. From being a teacher, engineer, builder and so on. We are never sure of want we want to be unless we get conscious about ourselves. Much unlike us, Surveen wanted to become a doctor! For a very generous reason, that is she wanted to return the favours that the society has done for her and wanted to serve people. Well, getting into the entertainment industry she is still helping people!
3. Much like other actors, Surveen also started her career on the small screen. She had a very successful television career which made her a household name. Some of her successful television series include 'Kasauti Zindagi Kay' and 'Kahin Toh Hoga.'
4. On the silver screen, Surveen Chawla debuted with the film named 'Paramesha Panwala.'
5. We know that Mumbai is a land of dreams. And luck plays an important role here. Mumbai is a very cruel place. Some stragglers struggle for years to get a small break whereas some other actors just get lucky and have a series of projects waiting for them! Surveen belongs to the latter category. If we were to believe the sources, Surveen landed in Mumbai, and she was unemployed for only the next three days! Yes! On the 4th day of her stay in Mumbai, she landed a role in the television series 'Kahin Toh Hoga'! Woah! How lucky can anybody get?
6. As television actors progress in their career by moving onto the silver screen, so did Surveen. But her first silver screen debut wasn't a lead role but just a cameo. Yes! She did a cameo in the flick 'Hum Tum Aur Shabana' in the year of 2011.
7. Her official silver screen debut was in the Punjabi Cinema where she stormed the industry with her role in the movie 'Dharti.' Her work and the flick turned out to be so good that she received the 'Best Debutant' Award as a token of appreciation.
8. Many of the Bollywood celebrities also own some business alongside their entertainment career. She has her clothing brand named 'Contemporary Dupatta.' Surveen indeed is a kind of a businesswoman!! Kudos!
9. We bet you didn't notice this! Yes. She played a small cameo in a song of the movie 'Himmatwala.' As far as the success of that film is counted, we are glad that Surveen's part was just a cameo and not the lead! She had a scene in the song 'Dhokha Dhokha' in the movie.
10. Coming to her favourite Bollywood celebs,
happen to be her favourite actors! Yay! We got something in common with Surveen! Amongst the actresses,
is who she considers as her idol.