Here are some things you probably didn’t know about the stunning actress of ‘
’ and ‘
' She will now act in ‘Raabta’ opposite
Sushant Singh Rajput
1. She completed her Bachelors of Technology in Electronics and Communication from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
2. She did her school from Delhi Public School, RK Puram,
3. She is the elder child of highly intellectual parents, with her father working as a Chartered Accountant and mother working as a professor at the University of Delhi.
4. Although we remember seeing her on screen for the first time in an advertisement, the ‘Dilwale’ actress made her first film debut in a psychological thriller called ‘Nenokkadine’ opposite southern hero
. Their on-screen chemistry was much appreciated.
5. Kriti has a figure that has already sent a million hearts into a flutter. However, it seems that her perfect body is not confined to many dietary regimes, with the actress often indulging her sweet tooth in custards and sweetmeats.
6. She has a younger sibling, Noopur. The two sisters are extremely close to each other. They have celebrated Raksha Bandhan together. Apparently, Noopur is a musically bound girl.
7. Often we see young actresses launched opposite senior and more established actors. Kriti made her Bollywood debut with Sabbir Khan’s ‘Heropanti’ which also starred Jackie Shroff’s son Tiger. The film also marked Tiger’s foray into tinsel town. Coincidentally, the co-actors happen to be born in the same year-1990.
8. The stunning actress is a big fan of actor
. Did we forget to mention die-hard?
9. Kriti loves to spend her leisure time watching movies, meditating and cooking. We wonder what the actress signature dish is.
10. Her favorite perfume brand is Davidoff’s Coolwater.
11. The ‘Heropanti’ girl also counts Kajol and Rekha among her Bollywood favorites. We are pretty sure it must have been a dream come true for the actress to share screen- space with Kajol in ‘Dilwale’.
12. Like thousands of Bollywood fanatics who still throng Maratha Mandir to grab a show of DDLJ, one of the most loved Indian movies, Kriti’s favorite is the
Shah Rukh Khan
- Kajol starrer. Kriti acted alongside the Bollywood legends in ‘Dilwale.’
13. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She is a July baby.
14. The sun-kissed land of beaches and seafood- Goa is one of her favorite holiday destinations.
15. With her picture-perfect physique and charming smiles sending the audiences into a tizzy, the actress stands at a towering five- feet and eight inches
16. The actress is still swimming in the waters of singledom since she chose to channel all her focus into establishing her career first.
17. Kriti is highly interested in boxing and it is surprising to hear that she loves to practice it On her free time.
18. Kriti loves to have a long ride in bikes and cars and she rides it when she gets some leisure time
19. Almost everyone loves to watch and enjoy the sound and smell of rain. That’s what Kriti too loves. Yes, she loves the monsoon season and when it rains, she enjoys the nature from her window
20. The skinny beauty is not only the lover of nature but passionate about poems too. Yes, she loves to write poems and this has been continuing right from her college days