Oppa888 Advertisemnet Banner
KheloSports Advertisement Banner
Oppa888 Advertisemnet Banner KheloSports Advertisement Banner

Rosy Ahluwalia is a veteran Bollywood designer and is known for her classic work in the fashion industry. She has presented her designs in India as well as on international platforms. She has shown her talents on the platform of various shows/ tours like - IIFD Show, Malaysia Royal Show, Mercedes Fashion Tour, Ludhiana Fashion Show, India Fashion Week Dubai to name a few.

She has designed clothes for actors like Tanuj Virmani, Sunny Leone Sunny Leone, a famous porn star, has recently ente >> Read More... , Evelyn Sharma Evelyn Lakshmi Sharma is an Indian actress and als >> Read More... , Singer Shibani Kashyap Shibani Kashyap is a Bollywood singer who also app >> Read More... and many more. She has also worked as a costume designer for movies like One Night Stand Click to look into! >> Read More... and Calendar Girls Click to look into! >> Read More... .

Also, she has acted in TV ads of Colgate with singer Shibani Kashyap. In the year 2015, when Madhur Bhandarkar Madhur Bhandarkar is an Indian film director, writ >> Read More... was making a movie 'Calendar Girls' which had 75 percent of real concept and the rest 25% was fiction.

The film is based on the story of calendar girls. For this movie. Madhur took help of Rosy Ahluwalia for the costumes of five girls who had principal characters in the flick. In the year 2016, she was also responsible for costume design for a movie 'One Night Stand' that features Sunny Leone, Nyra Banerjee Madhurima Banerjee was born on 14 May 1987, known >> Read More... and Tanuj Virmani in the lead roles.

The film demanded a modeling event shot. As one of flashback scene starts off with a fashion show organized by an event management agency in Thailand, such a marvel design could indeed become an eye capitulating one for Rosy.

Rosy Ahluwalia also presented Red Carpet The Hindi entertainment program which makes you fe >> Read More... collection on 23rd May, 2017 that was held at the 70th Cannes Film Festival at Carlton Hotel Grand Ballroom. Her main theme of designing was inspired by flower ‘Lotus.’ The designer has taken the use of pipework and thread to give the gowns a very different, classy and royal touch.

She felt her participation in Cannes Festival was a proud moment for India. Rosy thought that as the flower Lotus symbolizes Indian culture, the flower would also symbolize divinity, fertility, wealth, knowledge and enlightenment.

It is said that after the Cannes show became hit globally, Rosy utilized the same fragrance of ‘Lotus’ with Voyla, the biggest fashion jewelry brand. Rosy is currently working as a costume designer for a movie named 'Lights! Camera! Murder!’ which is directed by Kapil Sharma.

The film stars in it are - Mita Vasisht, Mona Ambegaonkar, Vedita Pratap Singh. Recently, she also launched her new Khadi collection at Vande Mataram Karma Awards 2018. She also designed the costume for the winner of EVA India 2017 Muskan where the model looked gorgeous. Her opinion as a fashion designer tells us right when she pointed out to media and said 'I was created to create!' and that is a beautiful word spelled out by this fashion designer.

BORN TODAY


Born: 4 March 1922

Lived For 79 Years

Dina Pathak - (Supporting Actress)

Born: 4 March 1988

Age Now 36

Neha Sargam - (TV-Actress)

Born: 4 March 1970

Age Now 54

Shashi Mittal - (Producer)

Born: 4 March 1982

Age Now 42

Kunal Deshmukh - (Director)

Born: 4 March 1992

Age Now 32

Natasa Stankovic - (Movie Actress)

Born: 4 March 1986

Age Now 38

Khushali Kumar - (Model)

Born: 4 March 1953

Age Now 71

Rajiv Mehrotra - (Producer)

Born: 4 March 1981

Age Now 43

Dilip Jha - (Producer)