CAST & CREW
A story about the trauma and devastation that was followed by the Mumbai bombings of 2006 with the medium of six different people.
This movie talks quite impressively about the circumstances that were created after the 2006 bombings in the city of dreams, Mumbai. The movie can bring those emotions onscreen with immense perfection and represents reality in a marvelous way. This is a low budget movie but has done wonders with the minimum amount of resources that it had.
Star Performances: Soha Ali Khan Soha Ali Khan was born into a royal family. She is >> Read More... has given her finest performance through this film and can prove yet again about the great amount of talent that she possesses. Irrfan Khan Irrfan Khan is a noted Bollywood actor who started >> Read More... didn't let any of his admirers down as he has given yet another convincing and brilliant performance this time. R. Madhavan looks intense and greatly real. Kay Kay is another actor who didn't fails to impress the audience along with Paresh Rawal The Padma Shri award winner who shot to fame with >> Read More... who has also given an incredible performance.
What you may like:
● The film is very engaging and never lets you take your eyes off the screen because of how intriguing it is.
● The storyline is wonderfully written, and its execution is done with full precision.
● The whole catastrophe that Mumbai faced has been shown with a superb amount of detailing, and there are a lot of efforts put into making this film that is quite evident.
● A wonderful commentary on the spirit of Mumbai and its people to face any devastation with valor and strength.
● Despite the fact that six stories are going parallel, there is not a bit of confusion on the screen that is because the editorial team has worked remarkably well.
● There is high believability factor in the movie and everything seems so very real and given excellent details.
What you may dislike:
There are some morbid and extremely disturbing scenes that can be unpleasant to watch.
This movie is definitely worth a watch because it's an example of a fine piece of art.
LATEST MOVIE REVIEWS