CAST & CREW
Noor is based on the book Karachi: You are Killing Me written by Saba Imtiaz. Now lets see how this directorial venture of Sunhil Sippy turns out to be.
Noor lives in Mumbai and she wants to solve the problems in the society and hence want to get into the field of journalism. However, she has her own share of problems which are to be handled. Her romantic journey is also not going strong and so is her career. Finally she gets a piece and how does she investigate it? Watch the movie to know.
Sonakshi Sinha gives a superb performance in the otherwise not-so-good narration. Her essayal is endearing and she gives a realistic act. Kanan Gill, the comedian, plays his part with utmost perfection. Analysis The director of the movie, Sunheil Sippy, delves into the mindset of the current generation through Noor. The issues shown here are relevant.
• One can relate with the character of Noor and others in the film.
• The dialogues are one of the highlights of the movie Noor.
• The first half of the movie promises some good moments.
What’s not there?
• The writing could have been better in Noor.
• The second half fails to engross the audiences.
• Certain scenes in the movie seem to be added just for the sake of it.
Noor offers you some good performances especially of Sonakshi Sinha…go to the theatres to watch the Dabang girl stealing the show….
OTHER MOVIE REVIEWS