CAST & CREW
A woman's struggle for justice is always heart-rending. But it should be presented in a convincing manner. Does Four Pillars of Basement offer a treat for the audience?
Dillzan Wadia has an enormous crush on Aliya and follows her for many years. When he gathers the courage to express his love to her, there is a twist in the movie. Well, I won't leak it out since it is the main highlight of the film.
This film directed by Gireesh Naik K is a clean copy of the 2007 Hollywood flick P2. In fact, it is an exaggerated version of the original.
1. Aliya Singh does a convincing performance. She practically carries the film on her shoulders. Dilizan Wadia has a natural style of acting.
1. The performance of the lead artists is the highlight of the flick.
2. The twists in the movie keep you hooked to the seat. This is just to compensate for the blatant lift from P2.
3. The choreography is appreciable.
4. An 11-year old girl Jayalakshmi has sung well in this movie.
What's not there?
1. The technical aspects are not appreciable.
2. Production value is not up to the mark.
Just watch the flick for its twist. If you have already watched the original you will find nothing special in this flick.
LATEST MOVIE REVIEWS