CAST & CREW
Plot: A guy with Asperger’s syndrome, Rizvan Khan, falls in love with a girl, marries her and adopts her kid. Their happy life turns upside down after the attack of 9/11 and Rizvan takes upon him to undo the turmoil.
What you may like:
1. The story of the movie is heart-numbingly beautiful. It makes you think of the kind of blind discrimination that the world follows and how innocence always triumphs no matter what.
2. Karan has done a brilliant job with the direction and has broken perhaps all the records of his career so much so that this movie can be considered a cult movie in absolutely no time.
3. Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol, the best on-screen couple in Bollywood have worked magically this time too. Their performance compliments each other, is charismatic and beautifully portrayed.
4. The background score is soothing and mesmerizing making the movie, even more, enjoyable.
5. There are so many moments in the film that you lose count of the best scenes that would've made you cry and laugh all the same time.
6. The cinematography, editing, and direction along with the story and dialogues of the movie are bang on and are so very well done that the movie will just keep coming back to you for a long time.
7. One of the most beautiful experience of watching a movie shall be achieved after watching this film which will make you think a lot about not just India but the world in general. And that is exactly what the point of the movie is, to think beyond boundaries of countries and religions and become selfless and indiscriminate. What you may dislike: 1. It may just be too much of emotions at times.
Verdict: This movie is superbly made and should be given multiple watches because you will never get tired of it.
OTHER MOVIE REVIEWS