These are a few movies that have rocked the box office and are so immaculate, either in their stories or in the dilemma of thought that we are pushed into. One must never miss these.
1. Drishyam: Drishyam is a cloak and dagger thriller that has galvanized assorted remakes in different languages. It is a story of an inerudite common man Georgekutty (Mohanlal) who goes beyond the bounds in an attempt to emancipate his family from the consequences of an ineluctable crime they committed.
2. Celluloid: It is a memoir of J. C. Daniel, who relishes bijou. It is the story of his hassle to brew a movie. He sells everything in order to incarnate his dream. The role of Daniel is played by Prithviraj Sukharam.
3. Munnariyippu: Munnariyippu which meanings ‘
’ is a cliffhanger thriller that depicts Raghavan (Mammootty), who is a jailbird, imprisoned for dual murder. He declines of all allegations, and a journalist Anjali (
) succors him in proving so.
4. Picket-43: The movie delineates Hareendranath Nair (
) who is an Indian soldier, sharing a strong amity with Musharraf (
) - a Pakistani soldier. Their altruism, albeit the enmity in the countries they serve, questions their probity towards their duty.
5. Premam: Premam is a cloying memoir wherein the protagonist George (
) loses his heart to three girls at various laps of his life. His love first endears Mary (Anupama Parmeshwaram). In the later stage, he falls for Malar (), his lecturer. His third love encounter is with Celine (Madonna Sebastian). It is a full roll and ride of love and heartbreaks. This movie was dubbedremade in many languages including Telugu.
6. Godfather: The animosity between Anaparas and Anjoorans evokes a chain of events, wherein both the families besmear the hoax and make it a droll. Godfather reminisced in the theaters for more than 400 days and was a record breaker.
7. Narasimham: Narasimham has a revenge story where a minister Manapally (Narayan) frames, the only son of a Platonist judge, Poovalli (Mohanlal). He is ambushed for slaying his classmate, as a revenge to the judge for sentencing Manapally in the case of corruption.
: It is a romantic movie by
that whirls around a trio of cousins who move from Kerala to Bangalore in the chase of their flights of fancy. They get into love, fights and also learn a lot on their journey.
9. Pulimurugan: The story is of a village in the woods. The people are flustered and aghast due to the susceptible invasion of man-eating tTigers. Murugan, who loses his father to a tiger, in the breach, snags the tigers and saves the village. After a few years, while he still helps the village by killing the tigers whenever required, befallen to be part of illegal and unauthorized drug dealing.
10. Ezra: A seller of superannuated and antique articles steals an antique box from a dead person and later sells it to Priya Raghuram (
). Her husband, Rajan Mathew (Prithviraj Sukumaran) brings her to Kerala after they have a love marriage. Soon after she buys the box, the couple experiences transcendental, paranormal, spiritual activities around them.