Here’s a look at some of the weirdest celebrity baby names. Lo and behold.
Gwen Stefani and
Gavin Rossdale have named their baby boy, Zuma Nesta Rock. Zuma, apparently, is also the name of a beach in Malibu, and is also used to describe a gastrointestinal condition. We wonder what the inspiration behind the name was.
2. When Jason Lee chose to name his child, Pilot Inspecktor, we think we see a daddy already chalking out prospective career options for his little boy. However, we are still curious about the ‘K’ in place of the ‘C’.
Paula Yates and
Bob Geldof, we suppose, took the term ‘out of the box’ to another dimension. They have a daughter named Fifi Trixiebell and Pixie. Their late daughter was called Peaches Honeyblossom. Paula Yates’ daughter with Michael Hutchence is called Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily. Now, that is quite a name carnival, we say.
4. Were you a visual learner or did you grasp concepts better when you listened to something? Probably, love for audio learning had to be passed on to the next generation with
Shannyn Sossamon and Daniel Clayton, as they named their baby, Audio Science. We wonder what the kid will have to say if he likes History more than Science when he goes to school.
5. Social butterfly,
Kim Kardashian and husband, artist,
Kanye West, drew a lot of flak over naming their first born baby- girl, North. Social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter were buzzing with the choice of name, which had a theme of geography, with the girl christened as
6. Director '
Robert Rodriguez' has a daughter named Rebel. Quite a name, we say. The ‘R’ saga doesn’t end here. He has three more sons named Racer, Rogue, and Rocket. The name ‘Rogue’ though. Ouch.
Arthur Ashe' daughter is called Camera. We presume that is the love for photographs and technology. We are only waiting for babies of this generation named after the famed ‘
Selfie’ or much better, the ‘selfie stick’.
8. Purses, wallets, school-bags, sling bag, and then comes, the Satchel. Yes, that is the name of
Woody Allen and Mia Farrow’s son. Poor Satchel grew up to change his name to Ronan.
9. Actor Jamie Oliver’s brood is a budding one, with Buddy Bear, Petal Blossom Rainbow, Daisy Boo and Poppy Honey. Although these names sound extremely cute at the moment, we are not quite sure if the children will grow up to feel the same way.
10. Frank Zappa’s daughter is called ‘Diva Thin Muffin’. While only Diva would do, adding the words ‘thin’ and ‘muffin’ only make it a paradox. We think, the name only adds to more dietary constraints. Her brother is called ‘Dweezil’. They also have a sister called ‘Moon Unit’. Too much Science thrown into that name.