Nannaku Prematho Movie Review
ORE AST REW
- Music Director:
- Devi Sri Prasad
- Vijay C Chakravarthy
- N T Rama Rao Jr
- Jagapati Babu
- Blood and gore are avoided in this film.
- The first half, sprinkled with romance and comedy, is quite engaging.
- The screenplay is conceived in such a way that it suits the taste of the audience.
- Some dialogues are really powerful.
- Vijay C Chakravarthy’s cinematography is one of the highlights of the film. The beautiful locations are captured well by the cinematographer.
- Devi Sri Prasad’s music is pretty good.
- Certain scenes could have been edited in the film.
- Expect the routine punch dialogues? Well, this movie doesn’t have them….
- Comedy is minimal in this film.
At last, the much-hyped Jr NTR's 25th movie Nannaku Prematho has hit the screens, much to the enthusiasm of the fans.
Jr NTR is a young NRI entrepreneur, who rushes to India, after learning that his father Rajendra Prasad is diagnosed with cancer, and is in the fag end of his life. Rajendra Prasad expresses his last wish of taking revenge of Jagapathi Babu, who cheated him. And how our hero fulfils his father’s wish form the rest of the story.
Director Sukumar is known for his unique stories and Nannaku Prematho is entertainment galore for the audience. Nannaku Prematho has all the family elements intact, and it conveys a strong message of affection towards your father and other family members. The director has given a complete image makeover to Junior NTR and the actor too lived up to the expectations. In fact, the real test for NTR would have been to essay a challenging role like this with utmost conviction. Hats off Young Tiger! The first half of the movie takes place in UK and shifts gear to Palanadu in the second half.
Young Tiger NTR is just fabulous in dialogue delivery, and his stylish look adds gleam to the film. He makes his presence felt right from the first scene. Rakul Preet Singh has done justice to her plump role, and she shares an awesome chemistry with NTR. Her glamour quotient is also high in the film. A heartening fact is that Rakul has dubbed for herself. As for Rajendra Prasad, he is at his usual best, and Jagapathi Babu, after his excellent performance as a villain in Legend, has again made a commendable performance in this film. d. As for Rajeev Kanakala, he gets a plump role after a long wait, and he has made use of the opportunity to prove himself.
What’s not there?
Content is the king in Nannakku Prematho. Don’t go with expectations of a commercial potboiler.