Female Unnikrishnan Movie Review
ORE AST REW
- Music Director:
- Shaji Sukumaran
- K B Madhu
The movie had kickstarted a long time back but due to some unknown reasons has hit the theaters now only. Is it worth the wait?
Suraj Venjaramood plays the titular role. He has a female voice, and that becomes an embarrassment for him. Suraj resorts to various ways to rectify this problem, but it doesn’t fructify. Therefore, he is not able to make forward in the society and achieve his ambitions. The movie looks into how Suraj goes in the process of self-realization; this is told in a comical way. There is also the marriage element in the movie. Watch the movie to know more.
With a sensitive theme as female voice possessed by a man the movie, in fact, starts at a good tempo. But as it moves forwards it disappoints the audience. For such movies, everything could be compensated with the climax but this movie fails in that aspect; it is just another routine climax. KB Madhu, the director of the movie, could have handled the comedy element and the emotional element well.
The first half is quite good.
What’s not there?
1. The screenplay is not up to the mark.
2. The second half spoils the tempo of the movie.
3. The comedy element could have been presented better.
4. The movie moves along predictable lines.
5. The music of the movie could surely have been better.
6. The cinematography is quite dull.
7. The melodramatic streak in the movie could have been avoided.
For such a delicate theme the movie could have been presented well.