Nan Love Track Movie Review
ORE AST REW
- B N Krishnamurthy
- Naveen Sharma
- Music Director:
- Shyam Prasanna
- The major highlight aspect in the movie is the theme that it has taken.
- The director could be lauded for his efforts (If only it were not for the sagging story.)
- The script could have been better.
- The movie seems to have taken scenes from Kadhal Desam and Hindi movie Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar.
- The plot progresses ahead at a snail’s pace.
- The climax of the movie is absurd.
Filmmaker Kathir is noted for giving smashing hits in Tamil as Idhayam, Kadhal Desam, and Kadhalar Dinam. This Kannada movie by Kathir has detected the taste of the audience. Also, the music is worthwhile.
Kathir has not been observed in the limelight very since the failure of movie Kadhal Virus. Kathir has reentered the scenario as director of the Kannada movie. There are twists in the movie that one could easily make out.
The movie plot revolves around Ram and Raaj, who are buddies. They preserve their friendship and stick to each other sincerely. But, there is a crucial twist in the movie when a girl barges into their life.
Rakshit Gowda has made a commendable performance in the movie. Nidhi Kushalappa is shown in a few close-up shots, makes an appearance in a few numbers, and has nothing else to do. Vasishta N Simha has done the role of the hero’s best friend. But, he does not have much scope for performance. The question as to why the director forgot other characters in the movie remains unexplained.
On one side, the movie is a romance. On yet another side, it depicts the value of friendship. But, the movie seems to concentrate more on the character done by Rakku. Indeed, the actor has a photogenic face. But, that is not a valid excuse to override the other characters in the movie.
What is there?
What is not there?
Nothing very impressive about the movie.