Love Exchange Movie Review
ORE AST REW
- Music Director:
Love Exchange hit the screens without any noise and let's see what it has in store for us.
A Marathi guy is in love with a Punjabi girl, and they are very fervent in adapting to each other's culture. But hindrance is there in the form of their parents, who are against love marriage. But when the parents realize that their children may take the drastic step of eloping, they accept the love under one condition; the lovebirds should stay in the home of their loved ones for three months and hence get accustomed to their respective traditions. Even when the children accept this, the parents do what they can to demotivate them. Do the lovers unite? Watch the film to know more.
Love Exchange is an interesting love story with a real theme but a lackluster presentation. When someone is against love marriage, there should be a strong point for it. But in this film, we are left wondering what is the exact reason for the parents' refusal of love marriage.
1. The story is engrossing.
2. The comedy track is good.
3. The flick is high in production values.
4. Music by Jaidev Kumar is ok.
What's not there?
1. The flick stumbles to drive home the exact point in a clear manner, and it drags.
2. The supporting character roles could have been etched better. You get to see the conventional essaying of the supporting artists.
Though the flick has an interesting storyline it could have been presented in an engrossing manner.