44 Inch Chest Movie Review
- By: nettv4u.com
- Review for the film: "44 Inch Chest"
- Streaming on:
- Runtime: 1 Hour 35 Minutes
- Certificate: A
- Released: 15-01-2010
- Genre: Crime, Drama
ORE AST REW
- Malcolm Venville
- Ray Winstone
- Ian McShane
- John Hurt
- Joanne Whalley
Plot: A husband is jealous of his wife’s boyfriend that hurts is his ego more than his emotions. He plans and plots against this boyfriend along with his friends in order to feed his already wrecked ego and heal the wounds that this extra marital affair has inflicted on him.
What you may like:
1. The movie has an attractive air with a very strong and entertaining star cast. It is a joy and matter of extreme satisfaction to see them working together in this interesting story.
2. You will have a plate filled with action which will satisfy your need and hunger for good sequences in the movie.
3. The production quality of the movie is appreciable. The story is very well written. Therefore, you will not see an unbelievable plot. The actors also have given their best which makes the movie a good watch.
What you may dislike:
1. The movie is uneven. It is entertaining in bits and pieces, and gaps between these pieces is a movie that is tedious and therefore, endearing.
2. There are a lot of directorial glitches in the film which become rather prominent and then leads to a bad impression about the kind of quality of skills that are used in making the film.
3. More than anything that may disappoint you about the movie is the ending of the film. It will put all the efforts down the drain once the movie comes to its climax because it isn't something that keeps up with the whole pace of the movie.
Verdict: Overall, the experience of watching this movie was a good enough one and can be given at least one watch owing to the kind of star cast that is employed in the movie and all the action sequences if only you could avoid the directorial glitches which are rather prominent.