Telugu Awards Zee Kutumbam Awards 2012

Zee Kutumbam Awards 2012 Telugu AWARDS on ZEE TELUGU

This is an Award show which is held every ear on the Zee Telugu Network. It has always celebrated family values and worked on the themes of love and warmth. The word Kutumbam stands for United. Which is what is done during the awards by gathering all the celebrities of the industry and contesting them under different sections.

The event was something the viewers had never experienced before. It celebrated and honored the work of Zee Telugu’s favorite characters & all the technicians associated, which are in a way a trivial part of viewer’s daily lives.

The famous stars from Telugu Film Industry & Television came together and graced the red carpet of the “Zee Kutumba Awards.” The event started with grand performances which then followed by the gratitude extended to all the people who came forward to make this event a success.

The star-studded evening also had comedy segments which were funny enough that no one was able to retain the face of seriousness. Akkineni Nagarjuna attended the event and expressed his gratitude for being included in this beautiful family.

Veteran actor Ranganath was also present there to glorify the happening event. The younger generation of stars like Mahesh Babu, Nayantara, Ram Charan Teja, Tammana Bhatia, NTR Junior, Pawan Kalyan, Kajal Aggarwal, and Kasinathuni Viswanath also graced the Award function with their presence.

Actresses Poonam Kaur, Disha Seth, Bhumika Chawala, Swati Reddy, sparkled through their impeccable performances at the event. The show was made more energetic and entertaining by hosts Nag Chaitanya and Charmi Kaur.

The event has carried on the ritual to amaze the audience every time and grabbed their attention. The format remains 95% same, but everyone looks up to the rest 5% change. The show is available on Zee Telugu platform and some other platforms linked to it online.

What we learn from an approach like this is not to consider any platform’s audience beneath one. The artists from both the leading entertainment industry platforms that are Television and Movies were present and were praising the success of each other.

Indeed the world is one and will be one if the support provided to each other always present there without any demands. Everyone should learn to celebrate like this. This ideology promoted by Zee Network for not only Telugu but for Tamil, Malayalam, and other language platforms also. And soon could be applied wholly to all the Networks as a universal theme.